The General Terms and Conditions apply to the reservation and provision of rooms, for conference and banquet rooms of the hotel and the related services as well as for deliveries outside the hotel.
By confirming the reservation in writing, by telephone or verbally, the contract becomes binding for the hotel as well as for the orderer.
Both contracting parties are obligated to complete fulfillment of the contents of the contract.
II Cancellation, modification
Cancellations and changes must be made in writing.
Unless otherwise agreed, the prices include the applicable value added tax.
Any increase in value added tax after conclusion of the contract shall be borne by the customer.
Invoices are payable within 10 days from the date of invoice without deduction.
The place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the hotel.
The invalidity of individual provisions shall not result in the invalidity of the entire General Terms and Conditions.
Deviating agreements or ancillary agreements must be recorded in writing.
Events / conference banquet rooms / out-of-home deliveries
1. the reservation of rooms and areas as well as the agreement of other deliveries and services shall become binding for the hotel as well as for the orderer/organizer upon confirmation by the hotel.
If the orderer and the organizer are not identical, the hotel may request from the orderer a
demand advance payment in an appropriate amount.
2. the transfer of rooms, showcases or areas shall constitute a rental relationship. Subletting or reletting requires the written consent of the hotel. In principle, the hotel reserves the right of room allocation.
3. the organizer must inform the hotel of the final number of participants at least 4 working days before the date of the event to ensure careful preparation.
Downward deviations in the number of participants compared to the originally agreed number will be taken into account at a maximum of 5% and used as the basis for invoicing; downward deviations in excess of this cannot be taken into account and will be at the expense of the organizer.
In the event of upward deviations in the number of participants, billing will be based on the actual number of participants. To ensure careful preparation, overruns require prior consultation with the hotel.
The hotel reserves the right to arrange rooms differently in case of deviations in the number of participants.
4. if an event cannot be held without the hotel being responsible for this, the hotel retains the right to payment of the rent. Depending on the time at which the event is canceled and what additional services, in particular catering, were planned, the hotel is entitled to appropriate compensation. The amount of rent and remuneration result from the order confirmation of the hotel according to. Clause 1 and the Annex to the General Conditions.
5. in case of events in the hotel and out of the hotel, which go beyond midnight, the hotel can charge the service or staff costs additionally from then on. The required number of service staff is determined by the hotel.
The organizer shall be liable to the hotel for any loss or damage caused by its employees, other auxiliary personnel and event participants as well as for any loss or damage caused by the organizer itself.
It is the responsibility of the organizer to take out the appropriate insurance for this purpose.
The hotel may require proof of such insurance.
To prevent damage to the walls, the installation of decorative materials or other objects must be agreed with the hotel in advance.
The client shall guarantee that decorative material in particular complies with fire safety requirements; in case of doubt, the hotel may request the submission of a confirmation from the responsible fire protection authority.
The hotel is liable for loss or damage of brought items only in case of fault.
7. insofar as the hotel procures technical or other equipment from third parties for the organizer, it acts on behalf and for the account of the organizer.
The organizer is liable for the careful handling or proper return of these facilities and indemnifies the hotel against all claims of third parties arising from the provision of these facilities.
8. the organizer may not bring or provide food and beverages to the events or out-of-home events.
In special cases, a written agreement may be made on this.
In these cases, economic compensation will be charged.
9 Newspaper advertisements containing invitations to job interviews or sales events generally require the prior written consent of the hotel. If a publication is made without the hotel’s consent and/or if essential interests of the hotel are affected thereby, the hotel shall have the right to cancel the event; in this case, Item 4 of the General Terms and Conditions (payment of rent and a fee) shall apply accordingly.
10. if the hotel has reasonable cause to believe that the event threatens to jeopardize the smooth operation of the business, the safety or the reputation of the house, as well as in the event of force majeure, it may cancel the event without incurring a claim for damages.
1. an accommodation contract has been concluded by the confirmation of the hotel.
Contractual partners are the orderer / guest and the hotel.
2. the conclusion of the accommodation contract obligates the contracting parties to fulfill the mutual obligations arising from it for the entire duration of the contract. If the orderer and the hotel guest are not identical, the orderer shall bear the duty of care.
4. if the room reservation is not used due to non-arrival or cancellation, the hotel is entitled to charge cancellation / cancellation fees. The reason for the prevention is irrelevant.
The cancellation costs are calculated from the agreed room rate minus the savings that the hotel has through the non-use. (see appendix to the General Terms and Conditions)
6. in case of room reservations that are not claimed by 6:00 p.m., the hotel reserves the right to sublet the room if no other arrival time has been agreed. The right to subletting does not exclude a loss / cancellation fee, if a subletting did not come about.
7. cancellation periods
see appendix to the general terms and conditions
8. group reservations
In the case of group reservations, the orderer / organizer must make an advance payment of 50% of the expected turnover at the latest 6 weeks before the date of arrival. Any bank charges shall be borne by the orderer / guest. Failure to receive advance payments on time will result in the cancellation of the accommodation contract. However, the hotel reserves the right to market the rooms elsewhere without this giving rise to a claim for damages by the orderer / guest against the hotel. In the event of non-occurrence of subletting, the hotel shall be entitled to charge cancellation costs in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract. Annex to the GTC to be invoiced. The basis for calculation is the time of the respective subletting.
Cancellation free of charge is possible until 6 weeks before the date of arrival, unless otherwise agreed. Decisive for this is the receipt of the cancellation by the hotel.
Annex to the General Terms and Conditions
Events / Conference- Banquet rooms / Out of home deliveries
The claim of the hotel according to clause 4 of these conditions is currently:
Cancellation day / calendar day Claim of the hotel
over 22 days, calculation of the rent is not applicable, if the hotel can rent otherwise
15. to 21. day, calculation of the rent
08. to 14. day, calculation of the rent plus compensation of 33 % of the lost turnover meals
up to the 7th day, calculation of the rent plus compensation of 66% of the lost turnover meals
If the food turnover has not yet been specifically determined, the minimum menu price banquet x number of persons applies. The amount of the rent results from the confirmation of the hotel according to. Item 1 of the General Conditions.